Friday, July 07, 2006

News Flash

Good News/Bad News

I heard back from the paper. I didn't get the job, but I got referred to another paper that may want to hire me for a short-term position. Good? Yes. More on this later.

11 a.m. tommorrow morning, I have to make a trip to the electrical chair so the sadist with picks can make my gums bleed, all the while chastizing me for not following through on my barbaric oral hygene routine. I brush, I floss, I rinse. I don't understand the concept of quantity when it comes to rubbing my enamel and gums with a plastic brush. Next, they'll tell me to start cutting my veins to cure the fever.

Again, more on this tommorrow. Tonight, need sleep.

Signing off.

Edit: I'm almost done Tales of Symphonia. Expect a review, etc. coming up shortly.

4 comments:

D. said...

That is a quality game my friend.

I liked the girl with the pink hair. I forget her name. She was so small but had that big fucking axe.

Geoff said...

I'm realizing just how far I've gotten, which turns out to be not very far at all.

I'm still at the point where the game is cheesy, and the word "Regeneration" finds utterance in about one in every three dialogues.

D. said...

ha. Yeah it's actually a pretty big game. I was surprised. It definately gets cooler as you go along though. Or at least I think so.

apples said...

Get a female dentist. My fear of dentists disappeared when the old one retired and the new ones were only women..

..and a dentist student whose eyes I was allowed to gaze into for an hour at a time..