Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Misery, my only faithful companion

I'm sick like a dog.

High fever.
Hallucinations.
Nausea.
Hallucinations.
Hot and cold flashes.
Hallucinations.

Yes. I'm not even sure if I'm writing this right now. If I come back tommorrow, and this is still here, I'll know that indeed, the last two days did happen, and indeed, I've done something outside the house.

I think I should be proud, but right now I'm just tired, and I can't tell if I'm asleep yet or not. The dizziness and the things that are there, but not there... they don't go away when I try to sleep. They just get worse. It's like being on a rollercoaster, you close your eyes so you can't see the plunge, but that just makes you feel it all the worse.

2 comments:

D. said...

crappy. I know the feeling, or something like it, but usually I'm also puking my guts out.

Get well soon buddy.

Jennifer Turek said...

I hope you are feeling better.