Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Power of Love

And I...



will always...



love yooooouuuuuu...



They don't get it. They sing of love like it was something to save us, when look at what it gave us. Love is a force like weak atomic bonds, it holds everything together by the most tenuous grip, but is so easily shattered that it can't help but explode when the inevitable happens.

So keep on singing. Keep on praying for a better world through breeding the hate. Pass on your values, like money and piety, and hope to God that your children can somehow eke some kind of existance from the mess you've made.

Note: None of the A-bomb pictures are mine. I take no credit for them. They are the property of their respective home sites.

2 comments:

D. said...

Amen.

PS. Not your pictures? really I though you went out on weekends and blew up A-bomb's all the time!

Geoff said...

I could only wish. Every A-bomb I blow up would be one less aimed at a civilian centre.