Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not to smash your perception or anything...

Wild Thing
32 Reserved, 92 Kinky

Sex is more than just physical. It is one of the ways to build an emotional bond between two people. Sex gives adults the opportunity to act like children again. You know how to enjoy kinky sex. You may have problems finding a lover equally adventurous that isn't a slut or a womanizer. But with time and affection the nicest lady and most refined gentleman can become as wild in bed as you are. Communication is the key.


Never judge a book by a cover, a person by the noise they make, or a lake by its surface.

This, at the behest of apples, who insisted I share this kind of stuff (perhaps more often?). I dunno. I'm testing the waters here. Do you people really need to know this? No, of course not. But this kind of stuff is out there, so why do we hide it? Why do we cringe from the topic?

6 comments:

D. said...

what is this, one of those silly quizzes?

they are fun, I guess...So long as every entry here isn't one of them. and a lot of them are fucking stupid, too.

well, they are all stupid, but you know.

Just don't turn into one of THOSE people.

Or I will kill you.

Geoff said...

How can you kill one whom is already dead?

That's right. I started my undead alt.

Humour me Dan. If this is the first entry you're threatening death over, I think I'm doing alright.

apples said...

Come on now, little boys. Quizzes can be fun - and so can the results.

I for one am glad to read this post. Nice to know what I'm up against...

E said...

Raine,
What was the score reflecting? I"m confused! Apples sounds like a cool chica, btw.

Ella

Geoff said...

It was a test from OKCupid that apples suggested I take. It determines just how wild/kinky a monogamous lover a person is.

I was... mildly surprised, to find I'm a closeted fiend.

Stephanie said...

Haha...hmm...one of THOSE people...I believe Dan is refering to people like ME.

I'm with apples. They're fun.

You boys don't even know anything.

(I kid!)