Tuesday, December 20, 2005

MNS: The Next Generation

More moderately new stuff. Got rid of the old link to Ryan's defunct blog, as the address has been usurped by some tool from Orlando Florida. Rest in peace, ye bloody hands.

In it's place, I added a link to The Worst Hour in Radio History. A tasteless blog full of penile rantings and humourings of one Pastor Rowe. Enjoy at your own risk. Content includes equal doses of politics and bullshit.

I've also added a link to the Neverending White Lights official website, down in the music area. I recommend checking it out, if you're at all interested in Daniel Victor's collaborative project.

I've realized that for those of you using full screen web browsers, there's two very large and annoying sections of blankness to the left of my entries, and to the right of the sidebar. Any suggestions on pictures I could throw in there to liven it up? I'd only be using black a white with some silver tones, so no flowers, womanly curves, or skylines.

2 comments:

Genna said...

Hey you... Funny how you are asking for suggestions on art. Aren't you the artist??

I am sure whatever you choose, it will be awesome.

Geoff said...

I'd never be so conceited as to call myself an artist. A dabbler, perhaps.

And I always ask for suggestions. Ask too much and it makes you too reliant. Don't ask at all and it makes you egotistical and self-absorbed.

So... suggest. Or I will be forced to become creative and witty.