Tuesday, December 20, 2005

And So

I figure this time of year, I must be the most boring person alive.

That aside, my guitar has been taken in for tuning, string replacement and a level setup. I figure if I can get it professionally done for free, I should capitalize on that. So, it's going to be a week; just in time for Christmas.

I've also contracted a headcold. I've been taking a very potent medication for it, which may have had something to do with my earlier scrooginess. I would apologize, but I'm just about to take another dose, so we'll wait until the smoke and debris clears before we start with the reparations.

Have I mentioned that I love baguettes? Because I do, especially when they're fresh baked and warm, and made into sandwiches.

Denial ain't a river.

3 comments:

apples said...

Baguettes fresh from the boulanger - right after they've opened for lunch. Outside with a book (clothes optional), baguette on a plate, watching the sun melt the butter - it tastes like a little piece of heaven...

Man I miss France!

Stephanie said...

Smothered in seeds.

Geoff said...

She's alive.

And here I thought something happened to you in transit, apples.

Indeed. Baguettes are awesome. Although I get mine from a warehouse, not a boulanger.