Wednesday, January 03, 2007

While waters melt

It's going to be another biting week. I can just feel it. I hate this feeling, of being at the mercy of other people's whims. How am I supposed to get anything done if I waste most of my day waiting around for a telephone call that I know, at the back of my mind, probably won't come?

Hm, sounds like an analogy of my life. Being told to sit and wait my turn, and like a dumb turd, I do as I'm told. Of course, everyone knows that waiting for your boat means you'll miss it.

I'm just thinking... how many times have I been preoccupied with pointless bullshit that's on somebody else's agenda, when something I really want has come and gone? How many times have I been on guard when I should have been on board?

Where would I be if I had been?

No comments: