Monday, January 08, 2007

Death and Doom inc.

Well, this week hasn't been so bad. In fact, things are returning to normal. Whatever the fuck that is.

Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to say right now. Hence the large silence since my last post. I know, huge tragedy.

There is something I wanted to bring up though, and that's my distinct lack of pictures over the last little while. I'll look to rectify that, but I do require some free time. A rare currency that I seem to have wasted prior to October.

In any event, cats and wiis, together at last.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww..my kitties were very talkative this morning when I emerged to get some water.

Geoff said...

*meow meow meow*
-roughly translated-

I'm hungry! I need to take a shit! Anyone know a good bed to shit on?

Stephanie said...

hehehe...something like that.