Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sin, Sin

Drive, by our country.

So, I've been working for more or less the entire weekend. Minus a few hours here and there to eat and to check the office, I've been on the road, and my camera's had a rather thorough workout.

I'm rather tired, but looking forward to my next weekend off. Which also happens to be my birthday. I'm heading back to Calgary to celebrate, and perhaps also collect some debts that people owe me back there for food and pizza. Should be fun times. Should, being the operative word.

Next month, I have the first and third weekend off. The first weekend, I'm hoping to get Ryan lu- errr, I mean, drunk... for his birthday, and then the third week, I'm off to the unexplored wasteland that is Saskatchewan.

Being this forward thinking is very unlike me.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sure being able to be your own person has something to do with it.

Unless your parents/siblings are just great living at home sucks, I think.

And even if they ARE great it can suck.

Often I wish I had my own place...and I COULD, I just don't feel like working some bullshit job that makes me feel homicidal.

Good luck in retrieving those debts. And, in general, have fun. ;)

Stephanie said...

PS Farah if you read this, I was NOT implying that YOU suck. I love you and think you're the best sister ever. You know this.

Trevor said...

Happy early birthday!

Also i should say watchout for Saskatchewan cause if you blink you might miss it.