Friday, October 20, 2006

20

I didn't think I'd live this long.

But anyway, I've been on this planet for two decades now. Tommorrow I'm planning on introducing my brain to the concepts of alcohol and gravity, although hopefully not in that order.

The office surprised me today. Cake, and all that jazz. They all shouted "Happy Birthday!" and I kind of half turned, startled and yelled "JESUS!"

It was kind of funny.

Anyway, I've got some phonecalls to make. And yes, I am still alive. The house I'm staying at in Drayton Valley has temporarily lost access to the internet, but I still read everything in my spare time at work. I just can't reply or post new content.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hahaha..Suzanne, I was thinking the same thing.

Jennifer Turek said...

Guess a happy birthday is in order ... better late than never, ya?

Hope you had a good one!

E said...

Happy Birthday! Feliz Cumpleanos!

E xoxo