Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Science Experiment

Hello.

I'm actually awake for now.
I've been asleep for what seems like four or five days now.
I don't know what I've missed.
I guess I made the right choice and let an opportunity go by.
But the funny thing about opportunity it that it's only opportune to a few.
Those with foresight never see things the same as those with hindsight.
But one regrets doing, and one regrets not doing.

Funny thing about regrets... it's like you can never go back and fix them. Seemings as how I'm not dead, and neither is anybody else, I seem to carry few.

Anyway, I'm probably going to try and sleep at a decent time tonight, and get up with the sun tommorrow. I'm prepared for the shock, but I'm wondering if it will be worth my while?

Probably not. So little else seems to be these days.

No comments: