Monday, September 11, 2006

Courage, Lads

It's Monday.

Yes, I'm about to make this monday my bitch. When I wake up that is. Sis will be at school, and my brother just bought himself a shiny new abode (give 5 months construction time, results may vary), I think it might just be breakthrough time.

Maybe.

Anyway, two new job openings around Alberta. I shall be applying with all alacrity tommorrow. Barring that, I'm probably going to hit the town and call up some friends. I'm sure some people I know from college think I'm dead now. I'll have to suspend their glee at the prospect for a while at least. There's work to be done and booze to be drunk.

Maybe.

Meanwhile, if the rest of you aren't doing anything tommorrow afternoon, I think we should round the posse up in WoW and raid us some Horde ass.

No comments: