Friday, September 29, 2006

Break a Leg

I'm leaving on Sunday.

Or, I guess for some of you, I'm coming out on Sunday. My first day of work is to be this monday that is fast approaching, which means I have little more than 72 hours to pack my clothes and work gear and move out.

It's funny. I should be able to get everything packed in about 2-3 hours. I don't own a hell of a lot. It's all been pressed into a drawer and a little metre by metre corner in the closet. Take that and a notepad, and I should be good.

Of course, that means I won't have any connection to the wonderful world of internet until my new computer gets shipped up there, but whatever. Work beats play, and it's not like I'd be missed for a week or two.


Hell. I can't wait to get e-mails saying I should hang out with my buddies after work some day.

Sorry mates, four hours is a little long to drive just so I can pay your bar tab.

No comments: