Friday, August 18, 2006

What happens when good things come?

Bad things follow.

Like a headcold. Congested sinuses, and the unpleasantness of the family.
I go places. Destruction and hard times follow.

Ugh. My head feels like a water balloon. I'm cranky. I'm tired. I've been driving all day, and I just know when I go to sleep, I'll be driving in my sleep too.

No kidney shots, thanks. I got enough of those as a kid.

I can already tell. This weekend is going to be miserable. Don't bother waiting up.

Not that anyone does anyway.

3 comments:

D. said...

no good pal. Just take it easy and sleep, sleep, sleep.

In other news I kept coming here everyday to find you hadn't updated, so I finally said "what the fuck?" and hit the refresh button, and wouldn't you know it...

Most of the time I don't have to. Fuckin' internet!

Anonymous said...

tsk- tsk D. you know that you have cable internet available and yet you still haven't done anything about it.

think about it- way way faster than dark ages dial-up.

poor geoff- sorry you feel icky.

fair ;)

Geoff said...

Haha.

You know, of all the things I got this weekend, sleep wasn't one of them. I think when I finally get to rest tonight, I'm going to sleep until late Monday.

Maybe even Tuesday.

I'd sleep even later if I didn't have work to do.