Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tesla

There aren't many cars that can make me drool.

This is one of them.



This is a Tesla Roadster. For those of you who are wondering why it's named after the father of Alternating Current, I'll give you a hint.
It's electric.

It goes as fast as a Mercedes and has a chassis modified from a Lotus. It's got better mileage than a hybrid, and I'm pretty sure it can recharge on any high-output outlet.

Do I want it?
Fuck yes.
Can I afford it?
Well, anyone have another $88,000 I can borrow?

Edit: I'd want that fucker in jet black too. None of that hot-rod red shit.

4 comments:

E said...

that is a sweet, sweet (and enviro-friendly!) ride. Awesome.

Trevor said...

That is a sweet car, i want one maybe two? at that price how can you not?

D. said...

Convertibles are ugly, period...but in black, maybe...

apples said...

Well... it's got wheels... and it moves...

Does it come with a driver?