Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My name is...

Chain letters. Careful Fair, these things are lead shoes over lakes of thin ice.

Anyway:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a comment with six very random facts about yourself. In the end you need to choose six more people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I write right handed, but play almost all sports with my left.

2. I am mathematically disinclined.

3. I prefer apricots over peaches.

4. I dislike being the centre of attention.

5. I've sailed on the sea, flown in the air, and driven on land.

6. I've written over a half-million pages of fiction in my life, but never finished a book.

Six more people? Well, whoever else wants to burn some time, go ahead. I'm not going to speak for anyone.

Oh. And for a side note, blogger is superior to the faux pas that is the blogs in Myspace. Just a thought after today's technological wrestling I had to endure.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am highly offended that you never told me about your my space. And that I found out through my sister first.

COME ON!

Anonymous said...

oooooohoohooooo! watch out, she's pissed!
lead shoes, huh?
even in lead shoes i could sneak up on you.
besides- admit it, you had fun with that one.

fair ;)

Stephanie said...

ha, Fair, I'm not ACTUALLY pissed. I'm just giving him a hard time.