Friday, August 25, 2006

Snake-eyes

I saw Snakes on a Plane a couple days ago. It was a pretty good movie. The director did an amicable job at getting around the cheesiness that could have otherwise destroyed the movie. I'm curious about the rating though. It was a pretty violent movie, and there was more than a little bare-breasted action, but even so, it only got a 14A rating.

Then again, if I think about it, what are a lot of 14 year old kids looking forward to nowadays?
Yeah, I figured. Naked people having sex isn't so much of a shock as it used to be, I guess.

On to today.
Let's pretend it never happened. Yeah.
Couldn't get much worse. Well, it could, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did, but I don't think it will. It's always the slow dagger that penetrates the shield.

I'm pretty much frustrated to the point of outrage. But really, what can I do?

I keep asking myself that question, what can I do? The answer is always the same.

Not a whole lot. It's out of my hands, and the feeling of helplessness is there because faith is on vacation and hope was sold out.

No comments: