Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bad Timing

I guess it could only have been an omen that I found my old Matt Good collection. Those of you that are fans of the man and not the music might want to swing by his site and read up on what's been shaking in Good Towne lately.

Or rather, what's not been shaking.

I don't want to gossip about it here, but I feel the need to say I could care less if he has to cancel all his shows forever if that's what it takes.

I know, I haven't picked up a pen and written anything in earnest in a long time. It takes a while to get everything back.

What the fuck is it about summer?

1 comment:

D. said...

Yeah I've been reading. his past two posts are depressing as all hell.

It's not really my place to say anything more than that, though.

I agree with you though. I hope he keeps his head up.