Sunday, June 18, 2006

Passion vs. Sleep, Round 1

I really should stop doing this. But alas, I'm still awake, and therefore that means I must share the last of my photo cache. Given how my camera is aging, the quality of my pictures has begun to decline. Therefore, I'm finding it harder and harder to find suitable replacements for my banner, but I assure you, one will come sometime in the future.


These three stumps were once trees, but all three of them were stuck by lightning, and therefore had to be cut down before some dimwit decided to investigate, and promptly find him or herself promptly smitten by charred deadwood. I just like how they act as a sort of marker for where the old Bow River pathway branch used to be, before they created a monstrous hill trail with several hairpin turns. The old trail lead to a veritable drop of doom. Go figure.


It's amazing how fast the weather changes. That's all I really have to say on this one. I just saw this huge bubbling cloud from my patio and decided to snap a picture of it. Within an hour, it had grown too large and toppled over sideways and disappeared.

Sorry, no snozzing lesbians this time.

I'm going to sleep. I sha'nt be awake for a time.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

Insomnia man isn’t it great. I’ve actually been sleeping pretty good as of late. Just in case you wanted to know hahaha

Awesome shots, I really should get of my ass and post some, I have a bunch but I’m just to lazy to upload them, maybe tomorrow.

D. said...

needs more girl on girl action.

Geoff said...

I know.

But alas, I'd feel cheap if it wasn't a real-life picture.