Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I guess it has been that long

I was checking comments this morning when the fact hit me.

Today, this blog has turned two years old.

It felt like only yesterday that my blog was one, and the day before that, a random experiment in online publishing, recommended by my friend who is now an accomplished software designer and games programmer (I don't care what you say, Mike, you're still accomplished).

I guess I could say that I don't know where I'm going with this. Both this post and this blog, and that's part of the fun of it. I've managed to go for two years now just writing whatever I want off the top of my head. For the most part, it's made sense too. Mostly, anyway.

I'm tempted to go back one day, and convert this entire blog into a PDF, and then have a hard copy that I can share. Only with certain people, of course. Just like the audience I have here, not everything I write or show is particularly palletable, and I try my best to mix things up and make sure everyone has something to read and enjoy/become enraged at.

I guess, you could say, this blog is an exercise in rebuilding my creativity, and maintaining my skills as a public writer.

All I know is, as long as there is internet, and I have two hands, there will be this blog.

That is all.

2 comments:

D. said...

awesome.

me, I'll be blogging until next week.

Thanks, you've all been great!

Geoff said...

You lying putz.