Friday, June 16, 2006

Angry Yet?



Damn, I look like shit after two days away from home.

Yes, I was going to write a big, long rant about all the things I'm flipping the proverbial bird to. In fact, I was so angry when I shot that picture that I even used my writing hand... that big tumerous bulb on my fuck-stick finger is a writing callus. I only flip that off when I'm particularly mad, and want to really visually offend someone.

Anyway...

Here's a big Wilfred Tango Foxtrot to those dumb shits who think I'm their lackey. I don't "help buds out." Especially not when they're pompous assholes, and definitely not when they treat me, my car, and my music, without any respect. Find your own fucking ride. Pricks.

I'd also like to put a big "Fuck you," out to those creeps that feel the need to stalk other people. He/she is not into you. Leave them the fuck alone. I mean it damnit, they don't want to have anything to do with you, no matter how clingy, whiny, or suicidal you become. If making you a corpse is the only way to shut your crazy pie-hole, allow me to expediate the process! Get some fucking help, goddamn it!

There's also some names on the top of my head who are on my "fuck you," list. You know who you are. Know also that that's not beer in your mug.

Crazy weather lately. I love the thunderstorms. I wish people who didn't like thunderstorms would fuck off and stop whining about them. After three months of solid solar tyranny, I finally get two days of storms, and all anyone can do is bitch about it. Fuck off and move to Florida.

Bunch of fair-weather cunts.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that my blog is going to get flagged for this post.
If so, somebody should record the conversations that children are having in grade school.
And then flag that.

10 comments:

D. said...

haha, awesome. you've got the solid snake hair coming in as well.

Good post. I could feel the anger. I like that.

Who the hell is stalking who, though?

Stephanie said...

Yeah, who's stalking whom?

You guys have so much hair. Sheesh. Doesn't it make your head insanely hot?

Thunder still frightens me a bit, but I welcome any gray skies and cooler winds with open arms.

I still say good for you for not giving your 'pompous asshole' friend a ride. Some of your friends really do seem to take you for granted and it's a bunch of bullshit and you shouldn't have to just bend over and take it up the ass. I can't stand that kind of usury.

Sorry I signed off abruptly and without a 'see ya' last night. I was SO damn tired I might as well have been drunk (seriously). I'd been sitting at the computer zoning in and out for over an hour at that point and I honestly can't recall a single thought I had. (Hence the might as well have been drunk thing.)

aaaaaanyway.

That is a great angry picture. I'm going to steal it and see if I can do something cool with it. Hope you don't mind. :) (I won't post it anywhere without your permission, of course.)

Geoff said...

A friend of mine and his sister seem to be cursed with stalkers.

I'm not going to get into the details of the madness, but needless to say, it's not okay to snap pictures of a girl on a train without her permission, and it's also definitely not okay to attempt to assgrab the manager of a fast food restaurant, and then claim he raped you.

Also, don't worry about it, Steph. I kinda figured you were ready for bed. Go ahead an mutil- errr... have fun with that picture.

apples said...

Thank you.

That picture was just what I needed right now. Been a while since I saw something as funny as that :P

I've got a thing like that on my middle finger aswell - good to know I'm not the only one!

- come to Norway and I'd stalk you for a bit. I promise you won't regret it.

Stephanie said...

:O

MUTILATE!?


so offended.



hehe. except not really.


but sti!


You and D both!


SO MEAN.

If this were the first grade I'd think you both were in love with me. But, I already know that isn't the case, so...

Geoff said...

We're so mean?

Oh come now.
If you want, there are a multitude of people I could introduce you to who could take our places.

I'm very sure, however, that you would quickly tire of them. Not so much because they are full of hollow niceties, but more because they've got the wit of a potato.

D. said...

We're just assholes, but at least we KNOW we are.

Trevor said...

Hahaha I’ve seen him do it to.

People are just fucks, end of story.

Geoff said...

In Ryan's defence though, that puppy was being kind of a prick.

Stephanie said...

Haha, I wasn't being SERIOUS.

I mean, I don't really think you're MEAN mean. I was just saying. Mean. Like. Funny ha-ha I know you're teasing me mean.