Thursday, July 22, 2004

Hiatus

Well, I'm off for a one week stint, starting Friday.

I will be back... on Friday, of the following week (hence the one week, durrr).

 
For those on CSRPG2, I will have new stuff for you when I get back. For now though, I am in much need of vacation, rest, sleep, and recouperation.

Speaking of sleep, we all know who's been doing a lot of that at the wheel.

Brace for impact, the 9/11 commission report is coming in.

 
And for those of you that care, 9/10ths of all assholes will make your life miserable when you have done nothing to warrant their ire. If I had my way, they would be set to the stake, and made to run 10,000 miles while firmly strapped to a post, all the while stepping on sharp, rusty knives, and then also made to have salt rubbed into their eyes by uncleaned restaurant cutlery.

After which time, they recieve medical attention through the Alberta healthcare plan.

Well, see you all when I return, and good hunting on the web.

No comments: