Friday, July 16, 2004

I have that funny feeling again...

I gave my girlfriend a hug today, and that funny, great feeling came back to me today.
 
Its that feeling of flying through space, playing with stars, falling through black holes, coming out the other side. Drinking up the milky way, dancing on Europa, swimming on Jupiter (not too long though, I get pruny).
Slinking around Neptune, and then for a final run, slinging out past Pluto and sleeping on the Oort Cloud.
 
That, ladies, gentlemen, and adolescents, is inspiration. And it is the material world's single entire purpose to keep me from it.
 
If only everyone could feel this, there would be no war, no pollution. We would just sit at home all day holding our loved ones, and then no-one would be in want.
 
Its an idyll... don't take it seriously.
 
Now, there is work to do. Until next time.

1 comment:

Ravuya said...

Loved ones are awesome. I don't see why everyone doesn't just spend all day with the people they love.

Well, I suppose there are rich old capitalist types who spent too much time getting oil and money than find women to love them.