Sunday, July 11, 2004

Crushed by the Stampede

I always loved outdoor shows.

Well, thats a bold faced lie, but still, a lot of people enjoy things like the Stampede, and Klondike days. While there may be other shows around the world, the grandest shows are decidedly Canadian, and draw tourists from around the world.

Which brings me to my next thought of the day...

If there were to be great shows like this is other nations, what would the be like, and what would they be called?

It would be something to see, for sure... roller coasters in Iraq (if they feel up for it), and pancakes in Paris.

It sure would be something to see.

Signing out.

1 comment:

Ravuya said...

I like the Stampede. In no other town would an impromptu horse parade be able to hold up downtown traffic at what appears to be random. Afterwards, everyone just looks around and then continues on their merry way. That's the Canadian spirit if I've ever seen it.