Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Level Up

I finally got a new banner up. I don't know if I like it enough yet to keep it there permanently. One one hand, it's a bit more grainy than I would have liked, but on the other, it gives the header a gritty feel that almost makes you want to look away. Which, perhaps, is arty or provocative in a way.

I've added a new link in the comics too, as well as a few other minor changes. There will definitely be more additions coming in the near future soon too. Now, I just have to get over to the Powe... I mean, Editorial Genocide, and get that shit mopped up too.

No real personal updates at the moment. I had an unexpected day off and it remained largely unexploited. Looking forward to another gonzo week, who knows how it will turn out?

I'm mulling the idea of getting my own domain, so I can put some of my music up with photos and stories, but in all seriousness, I don't know if it'll be worth it in the long run. I guess there'll be only one way to find out.

1 comment:

D. said...

I like the banner.

And I think you should get a domain. Even if you only use it to host files and nothing else, it will surely make things easier for you.

Plus you could put all your songs photos on there.

If you use icdsoft.com it's only $60 a year or something, which is not bad.