Monday, April 16, 2007

Cthulu doesn't have anything on this guy

I made it through the week, and thankfully my momentum seems to still be going strong. Maybe I'll make it after all, although there were a few false steps this week.

In any event, I'm curious whether I'll get the weekend off. It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but there's something at home I think I should do before it gets left for too long.

In other, more relevant news, I've picked up writing again in my spare time. Same story as last time. I'm contemplating throwing up another excerpt in the near future. I've decided that perhaps there's going to be a bit more of a bloodthirsty tone in the works, at least for combat scenes. I got a bit of inspiration from some of D's writing that it is indeed possible to write stylishly about somebody getting their skull bashed open.

Also, in other news, my cable for my electric guitar has come unmade. It's time to get a new one. Maybe sometime this week or next, we should all pile in and run down to the music store.

1 comment:

D. said...

haha. best compliment ever.

I don't think there is really any need to shy away from violence so long as it's not extreme. I mean extreme is fine, but going on for parapgraphs about blood and guts isn't something even I would do.

At any rate I look forward to reading whatever you decided to post.

I need a tuner for the ol' bass. so a trip to the music store is also in order for me.