Thursday, March 29, 2007

Rageaholic

Well, I guess it's time for an update. A real update.

I've been tired, lately. Really tired. My weekend at home saw me sleeping for about 10 hours a time, but I'm still bone tired. Add a strange illness/allergy into the mix, and one could say that I'm furiously cranky.

I can be playing a game with friends, and for no other reason than because I can, I'll throw a fit of rage. Usually, it'll involve lots of swearing over the voip, and maybe fragging about 20 people in a row, but frankly I've just been one cranky bastard. Even at work, my temper is short.

It might have something to do with some of the stuff going on this week (I'm not recounting what precisely here, so don't even ask), but my already shortened temperament is finding no shortage of things to trip it off. I think this weekend, though I am working, I will try sleeping more, and also relaxing a bit.

It could also be that I'm just tired of people spouting their shit all the time. I really don't need to hear it. Especially not in the grocery isle when I'm trying to find curry sauce. Definitely not when I'm trying to get work done. And absolutely not when I've got other, significantly more important things that I'm trying to take care of.

No comments: