Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Change is in the Wings

Some small bits for the masses.

First off, my editorial blog is going through an upheaval right now. Not that many people read it, but I'm hoping to redo the design on it, etc. Trevor, if you're reading this, I may need your expertise finding that nitpick piece of shit code for the banner again.
Also, I'm hoping to update it weekly with an editorial that I may have thought about concurrent with the ones created in my job, or something along that line. Nothing extraordinarily groundbreaking, and I'm far from what most sane people would call extreme.

Also, I'm considering creating a new banner for the venerable T-storm as well, although I don't know what it will be, I know for sure it will be black and white. I rather liked having the minibars in black and white back before Trevor helped me fix the banners, so I'm going to try and go back to that simplicity.

I'm hoping all this redesigning will help stimulate the creative juices, so I can write something insightful here again. I keep going back and reading my stuff, and it seems that I'm always more retarded now than I was two weeks ago.

I'm guessing that by the time I'm 50, I'm going to be a listless, drooling erudite, left on the streetcorner somewhere in Clenchcheek Nowhere'sland, repeating Shakespeare to myself.

Anyway, see you all later. I will hopefully get all the links fixed up today too, while I'm here.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

haha i dont even remember what i did, i know it took me 4 + hours to figure it out. It should be pretty simple to fix, just re upload the generic template, and go from there.

New banners are always needed. I try to change mine up once a year if not more. keeps things fresh.

Stephanie said...

I keep going back and reading my stuff, and it seems that I'm always more retarded now than I was two weeks ago.

hehehe...I feel the saaaame way.

I don't think you are retarded, though.