Sunday, December 17, 2006

Makron

So, I've been playing a bit of Quake 4 lately, since I possess neither a Wii nor a 360. (We will never mention the affront of the PS of 3, for it is sacrilege).

It's a pretty fun game. Very twisted though, there've been a few part where I've had to look away due to the sheer monstrosity of the Strogg. Once I finally beat this beast, next up is the FEAR expansion, courtesy none other than D "I'll sodomize your mom" Chubaty.

After that, I'll be investing in a new video card so that I can actually enjoy these games, rather than just suffering through the content at heinous resolutions just so people can stop telling me to play it.

And after the 3D card, I will then try in earnest to track down a Wii, since I guess Brawl is going to be out at that point (Network support, anyone? Fucking rights).

I should also get back to playing WoW every once in a while. I'm sure my rank has long since been revoked, and I will have to work my way up from peasant once again. Albeit, I do not miss being asked for healing. Not one fucking bit. Goddamn priests need to do their job, eh wot.

Anyway, back to work.

3 comments:

D. said...

Twisted, eh? sounds like my sort of game. I never bothered with it because it looked so much like Doom 3 to me. Maybe I'll take another look though.

If you get back into WoW, maybe I will too. I'm willing to bet my rank is back down to nothing, and right now there's a 500 meg patch that I will never, ever be able to download.

It was nice being away from it for so long, but every now and then I feel like logging in to see what's new.

Geoff said...

Yeah, Quake 4's definitely twisted. It's not like Doom 3 at all, what with the cheap zombie closets and all that.

It's more of a fast-paced action game, with interspersed bit of spine tingling atmosphere that, for some reason, reminds me a bit of Half-Life 2.

That, and there's torso units. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

Stephanie said...

"D "I'll sodomize your mom" Chubaty."

hehehehe...