Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Faux Moves

So, it's been a weird week. I tried making the trip to Spruce Grove on Monday, but as it turns out, I was late. Really late. Well, not really, really late, but too late to catch the boys before they left.

So, making it out on Mondays after work is not a feasible option, contrary to what I had hoped. Made all the more bitter by the fact that I have to work next weekend as well as this past weekend, so I'll be seeing neither Calgary nor Spruce Grove for at least another couple of weeks.

Otherwise, I'm going to be out all night, shooting pictures for the paper.

Not much else to report, really. Might throw some food for thought up on Power-Lines, but otherwise, I think this week is going to be pretty non-blogworthy.

Over and out.

2 comments:

D. said...

Man I had no idea you were even coming.

I hadn't seen you online all day, so I figured you ended up not being able to get out of work early, since you told me you were working that day.

We did sort of leave early, too. the movie was an earlier one.

that fucking sucks though.

also why can I not comment on your posts half the time? I ain't getting no google account! sometimes it asks for one...other times it does not...what the hell?

Geoff said...

Well, once GoogleBlogger goes from Beta to Release, everyone's going to have to upgrade to one anyway. Thems tha pits, I guess.

I wasn't able to get online on Monday, since I was just going to try to burn right from work over there. Got fucking hung up though, and I wouldn't have made it anyway since you guys had an early movie to get to.

It was good for experiments sake though. I can make it there at 6:30-6:45 in good conditions. Usually.

Hehe, reminds me of that time I forgot my camera in Trevor's car...