Monday, November 06, 2006

Where's my beef?

So, I just got in from hanging with the boys. The trilogy. The legacy. Whatever name we're going by nowadays. It was fun times.

You know, even though we didn't see a movie, it's good for my sanity getting out from this town once in a while. I'm realizing just how much beer we were toting around in that back seat. Man, if the cops had pulled us over, I'm sure we would've had to get belligerent because there is no way that they'd let us get away with that much in the back seat.

Not to mention the box of Lucky.

I think that car had more alcohol in it than gasoline, that's for sure. Hope you boys enjoy that bounty. Except for you D. I don't know what you drink, aside from Coke, but Ryan and Trevor said you don't like the booze so much. Oh well. I guess when the three of us are lying in hospital on dialysis, you'll be sitting there laughing at us.

In any event, I'm finishing this beer and heading to bed. See you all next time I swing out that way.

Cheers

3 comments:

D. said...

Yeah man. That was a good night. I agree, it's just nice to get out sometimes and exist even if we don't really do anything of importance.

As for alcohol. I enjoy the odd beer every now and then (especially with friends), but that's about it. I don't make a habit of drinking the stuff at all.

that sure was a lot of fucking beer though.

Trevor said...

It was hella cool!!!

Just tell the cop to mind his own fucking business, non of us were drunk, I haven’t even had a sip and I was the driver, he might be a prick though and pour it out.

Can you actually get a fine or anything for that???

I don’t see what’s the difference, if I put in the trunk and I want drink while driving ill just pull over and take it out… or reach into the backseat.

Geoff said...

There are laws that say it has to be stored in the trunk and unopened...

But I've only ever seen it enforced when they're trying to bust someone for as many charges as possible. It's not worth pursuing on it's own.

So that means, if D decides he's going to go homocidal, we've gotta put the booze in the trunk.