Sunday, November 05, 2006

Humming Tunes

So, through some feat of midnight engineering genius (or insanity, depending on your point of view), I managed to record some short clips of me jamming last night. I'm not going to call it music yet, because that would be an insult to music everywhere. Instead, it'll just go by "pleasant" noise for now. Unfortunately, I don't have a place to host the sound clips, but I'll pass them along through MSN or e-mail to those interested.

I was just using the Windows Sound Recorder for these ones, so the clips are one minute long. Most are two stuck end on end, where I took the same chords and tried a louder approach the second time through. All in all, I think it's not bad, but I still have a ways to go before I'm playing at Trevor's level.

In other news, I'm probably going to hit the liquor store today. I've been too dry for my own good lately, and I need to get my tolerance back up.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

My level, haha I’m not that good, I just know enough to get by. Also that humming tune you sent me awesome stuff, if I remember ill bring you my recording studio tomorrow, and you can pump out some quality stuff.

D. said...

Yeah I really like that too.

Very cool sounding.