Monday, November 27, 2006

Some Things, MNS

I'm going to be going over the blog today and adjusting it to get rid of all the dead links/blogs I don't read anymore. I'll also probably be "upgrading" it to Google's new version, or whatever. It seems it's actually a mandatory update, as I'm no longer able to comment on blogs that aren't Googlized. I think it would've been great if, on acquisition, Google had just Googlized everyone's blog and been done with that, but in giving people a choice that's really no choice at all, I think they've kind of dropped the ball.

Anyway, so yeah. This blog will be cleaned up and turned into a Google account blog. As a note, anyone who hasn't upgraded their account will not be able to comment. I know. It sucks. But you'll have to upgrade sooner or later. I'm choosing to do so now.

Also, what's the plan for monday? I've got the weekend off coming up and nothing to do.

No comments: