Thursday, May 25, 2006

If I could be a caveman, my name would be Krug

I sent my resume in to the paper at Stony. I hope they like it. I've spent about the last week wading through old newspapers, etc. to find the best I have to offer.

Some friends of mine have been a little shocked to discover that I'm applying out of the city. I can understand why people who've moved here recently think this city isn't a bad city compared to other cities they've lived in, but if you've lived here all your life and grown up here, you'll understand why exactly it is that I want to leave. Combine that with the inherent issues I have with my family, and a lack of personal developments lately, and you'll find that I'm actually quite ready for a change of scenery.

Tommorrow is my grad ceremony from the journalism program. 7:30 in the morning, and they're making us dress up in the grad gowns. It's like high-school all over again, and come to think of it... it could have very well been.

2 comments:

Trevor said...

I know how you feel man, i went through that jazz last June. Except none of my graduating class showed up so i was solo in amongst all the other classes, which kind of sucked.

apples said...

I hope they'll love you!

I kinda wish we had those gowns and stuff, only ever see them on tv. When we finish high school here it's just like any other "last day before summer".

I don't think Uni is much different either..