Monday, May 22, 2006

The Storms come back again

The storms are back in the city. Yet this time it's different, there is no deluge, no clap of thunder. The smell is the same, but the feeling is different. Like a person who's forgotten why they're angry, the stormclouds swirl and tumult, but can't find a reason to unleash their fury.

In otherwords, there's some bigass clouds outside right now, but it's neither raining nor thundering. I'm curious why it can be pouring 5 minutes to the west of the city, and pouring five minutes to the east, and yet the city itself never sees more than 10 drops.

I'm feeling this though, it's like all the passion has gone out of the world. It must be the well adjusted lifestyle that kills the heart and feeds the brain to death.

In other news, I've started on a large batch of reviews for Nintopia. On the menu this time is WarioWare Inc., Pikmin, Pikmin 2, and possibly a review for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

I figured I might as well put some of my "professional" skill to work while I'm applying for jobs.

1 comment:

D. said...

sweeeeet. Bout time somebody updated that site!