Monday, September 06, 2004

A New Look

For you regular readers out there, you may have noticed I've been tinkering with the appearance of my blog. Its gone through several renditions, and colour changes, the latest one I think I will keep. It looked rather dull with the basic white post headers, so I changed them back to a near-default yellow, but instead changed the background to a blackish-blue colour.

Speaking of Black and Blue, has anyone been keeping tabs on the ratings for Bush and Kerry?

The surveyors need to be cleaned out along with the rest of the dead wood, as each is rooting for their respective parties, based on their corporate ownership.

In short, don't bother reading the polls. Vote for who you think is right.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I've also noticed that if you're looking at this site on a laptop, it looks exactly the same as before. In which case, just ignore the changes.