Sunday, August 02, 2009

Margerinalized

This has been, perhaps, one of the worst months since 2007.

It goes without saying.

Things might be changing though. For the better, I don't know.

I've been looking at this blog for almost a week now, picking a few bits here, changing a few links there. I honestly don't keep track of what's being used, but you'll be pleased to note that I've done away with a few links to webcomics that were - for a long while anyway - no longer funny.

Humour, they say, is an individual thing. It is. But there comes a point where humour gives way into repeating and pointless dialogue. You might have seen it before. Yes, I'm looking at you Garfield.

Anyway. Work continues on the caymen saga. The more I work on this, the less I feel that the public at large will appreciate what I'm trying to do. Nevermind every dog-faced numbskull marginalizing me as... well, whatever names they want to call me this time.

Every person, in some shape or form, is superior to me. I'm not bothered by that. But it is counterproductive when I'm reminded of it at every opportunity.

Society as a whole seems hell bent on drum-beating or pity-mongering, whichever is readily available. It makes me sick, but at the same time, life must be really boring these days.

No comments: