Friday, May 22, 2009

Crazy

I can't explain why. I opened a document tonight and just started typing away, and it quickly evolved itself into a story. It's not about death or killing or stabbing or anything like that. It's about some fairly plain extraordinary shit that people have to live with.

And strangely, I'm finding this one extremely hard to put down. I mean, as I write this, it's almost 4 a.m. And I'm wishing I could just ignore my body's plaintiff cries for sleep so that I could keep writing.

It's been years since I've been this sucked in by a story. I have no idea how long it's going to be, or what's going to happen to the characters. All I'm doing is writing, and even I'm surprised by what's coming out.

Anyway.

I may post some of it up here when I've got a bit more done, though don't hold your breath. I may end up playing this one close to the chest.

2 comments:

E said...

Rock on!

D. said...

Well I hope it will be posted somewhere eventually so I can enjoy it.

even directly to my inbox (then I wink suggestively)

I'm glad though. that is a good feeling.