Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dawn Steps

It's a weird feeling driving around the city, late at night, with the tunes up and nothing but the fog for company.

I used to have someone that would come along for some of those trips, and honestly, I'm still a bit lonely. I always expect to look out of the corner of my eye and see someone there.

In somewhat related news, this is what I'm looking at. Possibly in blue or black. Not red. My brother has practically monopolized red motorcycles, and unless I'm getting something that displaces more than Lake Eerie with every stroke, it'll just seem like I'm following in his footsteps with something a little smaller, slower, and cheaper.

In a completely unrelated tangent, I'm having some trouble with this whole "Let's post hot, semi-naked girls," business. Every time I start looking around for something worthwhile, I stumble across something unrelated but completely awesome.

Such as this.

I know it's Russian, but the quality of photography is superb. I got completely sidetracked going through the pinhole albums. It almost makes me feel like a dirty heathen to think I'm shooting everything on a digital device, so cold and uncaring compared to the old film methods.

Bah, who am I kidding? We'll be wearing tanks as skins one day. Digital cameras aren't so bad.

2 comments:

D. said...

You should totally get that bike. And let me ride it.

and probably lay it on its side while going down the highway.

YEAH!

Stephanie said...

haha ^^

COOL photography.

Call me a girl, but I'm much more fond of looking at that than half naked hot women I am insanely jealous of.