Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Behold: The Cock of Canerica

It might be a long way off, but this is something I'd like to do in the future.

Incidentally, after drawing it up in Google Maps, I realized that it looks a lot like a (deformed) penis, but what the hell. This would be one hell of a trip.

Add motorcycles and it'd be its own Long Way whatever. You know what I'm getting at.

All I'd need is a motorcycle, and at least a years worth experience riding one. Whaddaya guys think? Summer 2013?

7 comments:

D. said...

Totally up for it.

I'm not even kidding.

we shall call it...Long way round...THE DEFORMED COCK.

Trevor said...

Same here, I might need so modify my bike a bit, say a better seat and what not, but id be up for it.

D. said...

I would buy cameras to mount on our helmets so we could document the entire thing.

Stephanie said...

haha it really does look like a deformed penis.

And I see there would be a pitstop in my city, woo :)

Understandably I would have to steal Danny for the night or two I would hope you would spend here! (Just the nights, wink wink haha)

2013..wow..that's not even that far off. Which means 30 isn't that far off...

WELL ANYWAY. I BET YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE FUN.

Geoff said...

All I'll say is that every stop has a purpose.

D. said...

When we stop in I expect cake and also hotdogs.

And ale.

Stephanie said...

Cake, hotdogs and ale is DEFINITELY doable. And pizza the next night. Because you guys HAVE to stay for more than one night. Please let that be my sole two cents for your trip. Aside from please don't die.