Saturday, June 30, 2007

Woof

Let's not have to load a dresser into a jeep for the next six months, shall we? Once was enough infuriation for me.

In other news, Hospital Music is out, and typical of Calgary's music stores, not a single goddamn one of them has it. I'm beginning to think of them less as music stores, and more as places where I go to waste a half and hour looking for a product that I know, deep down, they'll never carry.

Why, you might ask? Because, quite simply, it would make too much sense for a music store to actually carry fucking music.

Merde.

Anyway. I've got a three-and-a-half hour drive ahead of me, so I should hop to it. So many trailers to dodge, so little time.

3 comments:

D. said...

what?! I thought it was out on JULY 31st!?

Geoff said...

Well, maybe. But it's already up for download on iTunes, but I don't have any internet at home, so I wanted to have a CD for mobility's sake.

D. said...

yeah that's why it's dumb. I only do CD's and this mother fucker should be out already. I don't get why I have to wait another fucking month.

But I will.