Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Rambling Walk: Part 3

It doesn't matter what you do for others.
Just what others you are doing.

It's easy to be dramatic, but let's not get confused,
when the faces of poverty look up, often we just spit.

We're all just limited by our own experiences, and only capable of what's within us.
Which is why so many are so capable of so little.

Everyone wants to be happy.
But some days, it's just not possible.

If it's all the same, we're all guilty of putting up walls,
and accusing others of being hard to reach.

To be straightforward,
I'm not much of a hero.

I can only love you as much,
as I hate the whole of humanity.

And I hate the whole of humanity,
as much as anything possible could.

It was my hand on the anvil,
the children amused with their hammers.

Now their head's are like anvils,
and justice's swift hammer knocks.

Expect not pity for no pity given.
For to do unto others, as you have done,
expect naught but the very worst.

But I will see you through it.

No comments: