Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Indy



My parents were camping just south of the town last night.

It was nice to be able to sit with them and enjoy some decent cooking for a change, instead of scrounging around for something fast at home. I hadn't seen them in well over a month, so it was nice to catch up on what the family is doing.

I guess Hospital Music doesn't come out until July 31. Silly me. Oh well, I guess I'll have to get it later, or just download it off iTunes and burn my own disk.
I've still got A Single Explosion playing in my head. Do I doubt that HM will be one of the finest CD's Matt's put out? Not at all.

*Above, it's Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arc on an outdoor widescreen. Booyah!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't wait for Hospital Music. I've heard a couple songs and it all sounds good so far!

Trevor said...

Hospital Music will be great. Remember that song i sent you a while back, safer than a bank bitch hahah i guess he finished it, classic.

KGould said...

i havent heard any of the new songs yet!!! sheesh... can i get anything off livewire? ,,, i cant wait!!!

glad you had a good time with the fam and got some real food for once! i hate cooking when its only me, it seems like such a waste of time so i just grab a sandwich or something lol