Sunday, February 04, 2007

Let's see

There's always someone there for you.

Everything's going to be okay.

Things will get better as we go along.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

There's someone for everyone.

Being good is its own reward.

Love conquers all.

I'm fast running out of clichés to strike off my list. Meanwhile, I've been thinking of what to photograph that would be worthwhile to put up here. It's been a pretty dark winter, and there's not a lot in this town that would make a picture that would feel at home on this blog. Actually, there's not a lot here period. My news work takes me to most of the places where anything interesting is happening, and even though I'm technically allowed, I'd rather avoid any wrangling and just keep work and blog materials separate.

For now, anyways.

In any event, this hasn't been a bad week. The weekend's kind of sucked. I've got a bad feeling about the next few months. A bad omen you could say. I'm not saying any more on the subject, because we're all part of it. Time to watch and see, I guess.

No comments: