Monday, February 19, 2007

Sane?

Today has been one of those days where I swear tomorrow, I'm going to wake up disoriented and in a mental institution. It's been one of those days where I know reality is in the process of forsaking me, and I just can't understand how I've fucked up so badly.

It's like I've been the headless horseman all day, wandering around, mumbling "Where's my head at?"

All the while, I can't seem to bring anything into focus, or develop any kind of priority. My brain's gone into rebellion, warning me that I should take some time to rest before it completely loses its grip.

Of course, naturally, rest later. There's work to do now, and for the next five days. Lord help me, I'm going to break.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Awww hang in there guy! Hopefully you will find your head soon :)

KGould said...

i could swear the planets are out of alignment, blame that, i always do