Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The beginning of the end

Staring at this blank page, I suppose I should just stop being cryptic and just say it.

This is the beginning of the end for t-storm.

I'll continue to update it from time to time until "The End," but know that this site hasn't got the full focus of my attention, and hasn't for a long time.

Is this the end of my often random, uncomfortable, or pointless entries? In a sense, yes.

But I suppose I should also stop being cryptic about what comes afterwards either.

It's still a long way off, but I'm working on a concept for a multimedia project/site/experience. It's going to be the end-game evolution of everything I've tried to achieve, media-wise.

Words, pictures, music. Movies.

It's going to be the new means of telling a story. But I need the story, I need the space, and most of all, I need to finish the design.

Everything that I've done creatively has fallen into a black hole for the last three years. I've followed it, and what comes out over the next few months will be product of that descent.

Until then...

2 comments:

Trevor said...

Look forward to seeing your new work.

Just don't stop playing man, every man needs a tool to keep the insane world out.

D. said...

Kinda sucks, but I've always felt the same way about my blog. So much so that it's not something I even care about really, so much as a place to ramble when I am bored.

Anyway, look forward to whatever it is you've got planned.