Thursday, July 09, 2009

Technology is proof that only the spammers love you

For the last three days, I've been having a recurring dream. I'm hoping tonight I don't have it again, because it was basically the summation of my life up to this point.

Chasing down something, but never able to get it. I don't know what it is, or why I'm chasing it. But I know if I stop, I'll die. And I know if I get lost, I'll end up stopping.

This week should be good for photos, though we'll see. We've gone from cold to drought to thor's hammer in a matter of weeks. It's been a melancholy affair, because it's all been seen from my window. A window that's next to several large prints, which out of the corner of my eye, look like yet more windows. The wall's not done yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never.

No comments: