Thursday, September 20, 2007

Feeling a little Eel

Damn, this bugger of a virus is persistent. First, it went for the lungs, and when those were sufficiently damaged, it moved to the throat. Now that I have no voice, it seems that it's fair for it to begin ravaging my sinuses, causing my nose to run almost constantly, although no amount of blowing seems to bring any relief.

As I'm writing this, I've got two wads of kleenex stuffed up each nostril in an effort to stem the tide. None of my formidable arsenal of drugs and decongestants has had any effect thus far, so I'm resorting to more physical techniques. God blast me if this isn't the most goddamn annoying infection I've ever had. And on top of that, I tried going to work today, but instead of getting actual work done, I spent the whole day blowing my goddamn nose. Now I'm three stories behind, and I'm still blowing my fucking nose. Fucking virus. I will personally see your pestilence wiped out with extreme prejudice and pleasure.

Watch now as I catch a spore-born teratogen from this house.

No comments: