Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It may be yours one day



It might be your turn one day. Your chance to sit on the swing and feel pretty for a day. It might be the best day of your life, or it might just be a day like any other.

I have no qualms about shooting weddings for free, if the need arises. I couldn't stand to be paid. When Bridezilla faces off against Momra, and all the floral arrangements look like Biollante, there's nothing you can do but smile.

I've done a lot of nice things over the last three weeks. Most people would be able to smile and nod, or pat themselves on the back, but I just feel empty. I've never been one to seek others' high opinions, but for once, I'd like to be left alone, neither hated nor loved. The two are so intertwined now that I just can't be bothered to differentiate anymore.

I'm so tired. I just want to... exist for a while, and not have to worry. Typical though, it's just a pipe dream, because there's no rest. No rest, no freedom.

No comments: