Friday, February 11, 2011

Pending Attention

So. Lights Out Asia is pretty good. But don't take it from me. Just listen.



It's good having something new to listen to while I'm writing the hojillion essays that are due this week and next.
Strangely, I'm not at all bothered by the work. Last two months have been stress, but now I've bullied everything into an arrangement that works.

Oh, also. Third draft of Caymen should be done by the end of March. I still need to find a picture or make a drawing or something for the cover though. Black and white, and e-reader friendly. Maybe I'll get out and shoot some pictures one of these days.

1 comment:

D. said...

Lights out Asia are good, I think I randomly bought one of their albums when it was recommended to me on E music.

Pretty sure it doesn't have this song on it though, and this one is fucking awesome.

I am going to buy an E reader just to read your shit. That will be my excuse. Shhh.